This morning is the first morning I have woken up without significant pain! Wow, does that feel good. I'd actually forgotten what if felt like not to hurt. Makes me appreciate how those with chronic pain must feel on a day-to-day basis. I'll have to have these seromas drained today but I'm hoping it won't set me back again.
A family friend sent me the following:
About 136 former cheerleaders got together to do a dance routine to
benefit "Susan G. Komen for the Cure" (Breast Cancer). Each time
someone views the video, United Healthcare will make a $.10 donation to
the Komen organization. Their goal is to get a million hits, which will
lead to $100K raised.
Please can you take a moment to watch the video - and, just as
important, pass this link onto your network of friends, family and
colleagues? It benefits a very important cause!
Thanks for helping!
www.KomenPhiladelphia.org/Video
benefit "Susan G. Komen for the Cure" (Breast Cancer). Each time
someone views the video, United Healthcare will make a $.10 donation to
the Komen organization. Their goal is to get a million hits, which will
lead to $100K raised.
Please can you take a moment to watch the video - and, just as
important, pass this link onto your network of friends, family and
colleagues? It benefits a very important cause!
Thanks for helping!
www.KomenPhiladelphia.org/Video
1 comment:
I watched it and watched "Pink Glove Dance" again for good measure. Jay Sean is the musical artist for both. Pink Glove Dance is up over 13 million views - was made at St. Vincent. This video always makes me smile because everyone is so into it - we're all in this together. See it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdVfyt-mLw or look it up under "Pink Glove Dance," although there are a lot of follow up videos. See the one with 13M views.
Post a Comment