A journal to keep Dr W's family and friends abreast of her experiences while undergoing breast cancer treatment.
Yay, Yvonne! We love you! Gentle hugs to you! JD
I just read up on "sentinel lymph nodes". Sounds like good news! Thank goodness for Wikipedia for us lay people :-)
YAY! Take good care, and I'll see you soon.Love,Diana
That is such great news! Thank you for keeping us posted. Wishing you a comfortable recovery. Take good care, Dawn and Ali (and Ella too.)
Thank the lord that the lymph nodes were clear. Yay!!!! Missing your smile! Lots of love sent your way.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay, Yvonne! We love you! Gentle hugs to you! JD
I just read up on "sentinel lymph nodes". Sounds like good news! Thank goodness for Wikipedia for us lay people :-)
YAY! Take good care, and I'll see you soon.
Love,
Diana
That is such great news! Thank you for keeping us posted. Wishing you a comfortable recovery. Take good care, Dawn and Ali (and Ella too.)
Thank the lord that the lymph nodes were clear. Yay!!!! Missing your smile! Lots of love sent your way.
Post a Comment