A journal to keep Dr W's family and friends abreast of her experiences while undergoing breast cancer treatment.
Monday, October 17, 2011
Day 4... so so tired...
Wow... so, so tired. I'm sore and achy all over... and dog tired... did I already say that?
Thanks to Melissa for the Hit-the-Right-Spot Chicken Soup and Tina for all the yummy muffins I nibbled all day long... in between naps. Nighty night!
1 comment:
Paula Rood
said...
Thank you for the updates, we all worry when we don't see a post for a few days. It is usually because you are so busy, but I always think it is for a different reason, you are too sick or depressed. So glad that isn't the case. I am so sorry for the pain you are going through.Not fair!!!! Keep getting lots of rest. Thinking about you, Paula R.
1 comment:
Thank you for the updates, we all worry when we don't see a post for a few days. It is usually because you are so busy, but I always think it is for a different reason, you are too sick or depressed. So glad that isn't the case.
I am so sorry for the pain you are going through.Not fair!!!!
Keep getting lots of rest.
Thinking about you,
Paula R.
Post a Comment