Natural Corset Defied
Tonight we had Szechuan stir fry. Included endive, a slightly bitter lettuce, baby bok choy, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, celery, red and orange pepper, leek, asparagus and ginger. A little advice... don't add a lot of ginger with Szechuan stir fry sauce. It makes it pretty spicy. Anyway, we had it over long grain Basmati white rice. Dessert was our favorite... fresh baked pineapple with Nutella and cashews or sunflower seeds. I was going to take a pic for you all but got so excited about eating that I forgot. I'll try to do better.
Physical therapy this morning to inflame the chest scar tissue. All I can say is that she was successful. A mooost uncomfortable process but worth the trade off. I can raise my arms now without much stretch and when I put my arms behind my back I don't feel like there is a tight band around my chest. I can't imagine how women wore corsets in the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment